You can use our online Self-service or the apps MitHelbred and MinLæge (android/iphone) to:
- make an appointment
- renew prescriptions
- send and receive short messages to/from the clinic
You must register with the online self-service before using an app.
You must phone the office if you need urgent medical assistance, and/or need help from us the same day.
- In case of serious illness or accident, or life-threatening situations, call: 112
- If you need urgent medical assistance after hours, and cannot wait until we open the next day, call: 1813
Opening hours (for changes see News)
- Consultation by appointment only: 12-18 on Wednesday, 08-16 other weekdays
- Phone the doctor: weekdays (except Wednesday) 08-09
- Phone the clinic: 12-16 on Wednesday, 08-13 other weekdays
- If you need urgent medical assistance outside our telephone hours (or if we are closed for the day), call us and you will be referred to an on-call partner clinic